- Totally cGMP Compact design availably in plain, water jacketed & Flame proof model.
- It’s improving the bulk density of material.
- It’s improves uniform mixing of material.
- It’s achieve better granulation of sieves analysis.
- It’s produce uniform particle size range of granules.
- Various types of roll available to achieve maximum bulk density of output.
- Specially designed feeding system consisting of hopper pre-densifer& variable speed drive unit.
- Feeding unit can hydraulically lift by hydraulic pump for easy cleaning.
- Specially design provide in the roller to prevent powder sticking on the roll.
- Pre-compression chamber guides the powder without any slippage or leakage.
- To prevent major accident the roll is designed to rotate reverse & forward when cleaning. Specially limit switch is provided to prevent major accident.
- Main roll drive is design with twin shaft gear box coupled with coupling to protect roll drive unit therefore perfectly synchronizing the roll with a constant torque.
|Roll size||Ø 100 mm x 35 mm|
|Roll speed (through AC Drive ))||2 to 25 RPM|
|Feed screw speed(through AC Drive )||5 to 60 RPM|
|Roll drive Motor||3Hp/960RPM/3 Ph.|
|Feed screw driver motor||1 HP / 1440 RPM / 3 Ph.|
Output depending upon the material characteristics & its nature.
Water Jacketing System to be used considering the below points:
- Water should enter in the water-jacketing system with gravitational force and the inlet of water must be parallel to it.
- The force of inlet water should not be high, it must be normal.
- The volume of inlet and outlet should be equal it means if outlet volume is one liter in 10 min. then inlet volume should not increase than 1 liter in 10 minutes.
- Force of inlet water should be controlled through appropriate valve between inlet of water- jacketing system and your source of water supply.
- Outlet water from water-jacketing system must not be re-circulated to avoid backpressure to the seals and it should go to drain only.
- Always supply raw water to the water-jacketing system as it is require maintaining the temperature between two rolls while compaction.
- Don’t supply chilled water as it will condensed to rolls and shafts because the area, where the machine will be installed, will be air conditioned and also Rh must be maintained.
- If above points are considered and implemented during the installation of the machine, the problem of leakage from the water-jacketing system should not occur.