We are one of the pioneer Pharmaceutical Machinery Manufacturers from India, Communiting Mill is used in Granulation Department for making granules, and it is most widely used in the Pharma Industry. We can get 800 kgs. Per hour depending on the product and sieve we used.
Riddhi mill has been specifically designed for wet and dry granulation, Pulverization or dispersion of products or ingredients found in the pharmaceautical, Chemical and food industries. It is also finds application in Cosmetics, confectionery, Fertilizers, Insecticides, detergents and Electroflux Industries etc.
Latest improvements in design makes this unit a truly GMP model and Versatile in operation & maintenance. Unit consist of S.S.304 quality hopper, feed throat and processing chamber (can be provided in S.S.316 quality at extra cost with beaters assembly , heavy duty motor, star delta starter with overload relay, three speed step pulley, suitable screen , S.S. cladded base having tubular legs with castors, optional jacket for the feed throat and processing chamber for cooling.
Product kept in the hopper slide down to the enclosed chamber, where it is milled in between beaters and screen to the required mesh/micron size which can be collected at the bottom of the container. Quality and output depends upon the three main variables
- Beaters shape (knife/impact forward)
- Speed and
- Screen size.
Knife edge for coarse or large particles and impact or flat edge for finer particles. Highspeed for fine griding, low speed for coarser particles. A wide range of screens is available for various process needs.
Salient Features :
- All contact parts are made out of SS. 304 (SS.316 on demand at extra charges). No casting are used for avoiding contamination problems.
- Coupling provided between motor shaft & rotor shaft for ease in maintenance.
- Three oil seals between the Motor & the processing chamber to prevent liquid going in the motor winding, Resulting in the burning of the motor.
- Modified design of semi concave teeth in rotor & stator reduces the motor HP & gives better performance in size reduction without damaging the product.
- Extended bearing housing specially designed to facilitate fine adjustment of bearing clearances or back lash to avoid metal to metal contact of rotor & stator. This unique design provides smooth & consistence all round performance & ong life of rotor & stator.
Product Details :
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 UNI|
|Capacity (kg/Hr)||800 KGS PER HOUR|
|Rotor Speed (RPM)||750/1500/3000|
|Electric Motor (HP)||7.5 HP|
|Out Put (kg/hr)||50 to 800||50 to 800||50 to 800||50 to 800||UPTO 2000|
|No. Of Beaters||16||16||16||16||32|
|Beaters Speed (mm)||Fix Speeds
1000 to 4500
1000 to 4500
1000 to 6000
|Feeding twin feed screw||Manual||Manual||Thro Feed Screw||Thro Feed Screw||Thro Feed Screw|
|Feed Screw Motor||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||0.5 HP||0.5 HP||1 HP|
|Feed Screw RPM||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||10 to 60||10 to 60||10 to 60|
|Screen Width (mm)||152||152||152||152||305|
|Screen Area sq.mm||66825||66825||66825||66825||133650|
|Screen Dia (mm)Fu||281||281||281||281||281|
|Electricals||7.5 HP. 3 PH.AC||“||8 HP. 3PH.AC||“||16 HP 3PH.AC|